The New Administration
Welcome in The New Administration
Isaiah Prophesies About Christ’s Coming Government
1 Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past he humbled the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the future he will honor Galilee of the Gentiles, by the way of the sea, along the Jordan—
- 2 The people walking in darkness have seen a great light;on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.
- 3 You have enlarged the nation and increased their joy;they rejoice before you
as people rejoice at the harvest,as men rejoice
when dividing the plunder.
- 4 For as in the day of Midian’s defeat, you have shatteredthe yoke that burdens them,
the bar across their shoulders, the rod of their oppressor.
- 5 Every warrior’s boot used in battle and every garment rolled in bloodwill be destined for burning, will be fuel for the fire.
- 6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given,and the government will be on his shoulders.And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end.He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom,establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever.The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.
Follow us on Facebook